Monday, May 31, 2010

.

The dreams
The dreams
They haunt me
Watching
watching
it is HE

Like a plague upon the land
A sickness in my soul
And no doctor's hand
could ever make me whole

I see
I see
I see HIM
I know
I know
My brother's Grim

The sickness HE imparts
A plague waiting to be spread
It'll creep into your hearts
The doctor for the dead

You'll see
You'll see
Your future fate
You know
You know
I'm just bait

Yet you come to see this
Help spread the horrid plague
Just how can you miss
It isn't quite so vague

Oh help
Oh help
Don't leave me
I beg
I beg
Please don't flee

1 comment:

  1. I can only speak for myself, but I'm still here, and I won't go away. Just keep in touch. Tell us (or me) what's going on, and how you feel. Did you talk to anybody except us? Family or friends? Did you talk to your mother, regarding the fact, that he seemed to be your "invisible friend" when you were young?

    Hold on, I won't leave!
    ~Khaos

    ReplyDelete