Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here we go!

Well, I decided to start this blog because I've been really bored recently =D I guess I'll just post about my life in general, it'll be great fun I'm sure. I guess I'll do this journal style and write about today =P

Well....today I didn't do much other than continually remind myself that it's Thursday. One day of the week left after this then I can FINALLY have a calm weekend. My mom and all my nieces and nephews are out of town this weekend so it'll just be me, my papa, and my brother. Quiet time 8D

Now for a poem:
Her bright blue eyes
Her soft brown hair
the way she smiles
you just can't compare
like a rainbow flies
through the open air
to fill you with love
take away the despair
then in a flash she's gone
flying away without a care
as her lifeless body
is lying there

I do so love off-the-top-of-my-head-and-badly-written-poems 8D I honestly don't know why I wrote that, but maybe I'll make it a tradition. That might be fun ;D

Today's color:
Deep Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment