Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing Much

Boring day, boring post, right? Well whatever. My mom is coming home from her trip today so I can see her, it's also her birthday today and SHE WON'T ANSWER HER PHONE so I can't call her and she'll think I hate her. Not my fault.

Another good thing is that I can ask her about my imaginary friend, I mentioned him yesterday and it's weird but I totally forgot about him until now =C Of course my dad didn't remember me talking about him or anything AT ALL so bleh. He's my dad, but he can't be expected to remember details like that, so I'll have to ask my mom.

I don't know why, I'm just so curious about him =P

Well, yeah that's about it for now. Short post, nothing interesting happene.

He stood out on the window sill
Will he whisper to the wind?
Be as free flying as a feather? But...
Back to earth a feather falls

And when he falls it hurts him
He can't seem to stand back up
Will his broken spine be mended?
Not in this life, not today

Be as free as a kite now!
As you wheel around the city
I really tried to help you
Remember, I pushed you from the window!

OOOOh, morbid, huh? I actually kind of like this one. Though it certainly unsettles me. I think most of the one's I like unsettle me =|

Today's Color:
Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment