Saturday, May 15, 2010

RAWR

8D I ate so much today >.> it's a wonder I'm not 300 pounds by now XD Yeah, I don't really have much to say about today, but I feel like keeping a journal so =P I'll write here every day without fail unless something bad happens to me, in which case, assume the worst -solemn music-

Well, I'm entering a lip singing contest on tuesday with my friends and we decided that one of my friends will lip sync the pokemon theme song and me & the other friend will be pokemon who battle. It's super fun and hilarious. I can't wait.

Poem:
If only
you could see how you're affecting me
if only
we could be together side by side and see
if only
She could let you go without a care
if only
we weren't the best of friends then it would be fair
if only
I opened up and shared my feelings
if only
I didn't feel bad about secret dealings
if only
you weren't the only person she saw
if only
she wasn't perfect to you; without a flaw
if only you could have seen me, instead of my best friend.

Wow, that spur-of-the-moment poem sounds really bad in retrospect since my best friends boyfriend broke up with her yesterday 0.0; but really, I have no romantic life whatsoever so.....yeah.... I suck at life ;_;

Today's color:
Dark Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment