Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why?

Why, why the fuck did you mention it? The, well, the 'messages' in the poems. God damn I was hoping, praying even that no one would notice, you know?

I've never really been a poet. Never been good at it, but the poems just kinda flowed out of me, after posting I'd read them and I'd notice certain things. Messages, odd things. They scare me.

I didn't want to acknowledge them. I didn't want to. I didn't want to. But it's there now. The secrets I don't intend, odd words, they mock me. I know them.

The poems were just a joke to me, at first. But the nightmares the pictures, the horrible things. The whispers, the drawings. It's scaring me. I can't handle it, will it stop?

Please help. I don't feel well.

No more poems.

1 comment:

  1. You should keep writing, you don't have to post your poems, but if you find any more messages, it would be best if you showed us. There's been a lot of people in similar situations lately, and I hate the idea of someone as charming as you having to deal with this alone.

    Keep your spirits up, and drop me an e-mail if you want someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete